Head of department: Zahir YANAT
The academic department for Management designs and develops its training, applied research and expertise missions with a view to:
- support business creation and development;
- ensure the effectiveness of people and organisational management whilst never loosing sight of ethical values.
Acting both as a resource and a driving force in its fields of expertise, this department also aims to foster cooperation between the academic research/higher education sector and businesses and institutions, at various levels of territoriality.
Several key concepts -such as Accountability, Strategy, Organisation, Entrepreneurship and the Human Person- shape the very identity of our department and provide a framework for its missions :
- ResponsibilityWhilst businesses are accountable to their shareholders and lenders, they also have a duty to respect all their stakeholders and never lose sight of the ethical values of human dignity when pursuing theirstrategy.
- OrganisationOrganisation is approached, not only as a specific set of heterogeneous parts, juxtaposed with each other in order to form a coherent whole, but also through various metaphors that aim to capture the richness and complexity of this concept in anentrepreneurialperspective.
- The Human PersonThe Human Person must be approached, not as a mere “adjustment variable” at the disposal of executive boards, but as an actor/contributor who has a role to play in achieving ongoing strategic orientations.