Registrations start in December 2012.
We wish to remind you that the international entrance exam BEM'IN is open to students who hold or expect to be awarded a non-French bachelor's degree (including a minimum of 2 years' study outside France) by September 2012.
The students who pass this entrance exam will enter the Msc in Management program of BEM for the two years of the Master's program ("Programme Grande Ecole").
The admissibility Phase :
- A personal covering letter
- An updated CV
- A copy of a recent personal ID (Students must be less than 28 years old to apply to BEM'IN)
- An ID photo
- Photocopies of diplomas of higher education
- A copy of the official score sheet for your GMAT test done during the year 2012
- Letters of recommendation from your teachers or professionals you have worked with
- The filled in BEM'IN motivation questionnaire
- The registration fee is 50 euros. You can pay by cheque drawn on any French bank (payable to the CCIB - Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce) or by a Bank Transfer to BEM (ask us for the BEM bank identification number if necessary and send us the transfer order).
Registration forms for BEM'IN admissibility phase must be submitted by 31st May, 2013 for the course start in September, 2012.
The admission phase :
If you are selected to participate in the admission phase, a motivation interview in English will be organised in your country or by Skype.
Each month, from February to June 2012, a board of examiners will determine which candidates will finally be accepted to study to the Msc in Management Program in BEM in September 2012.
680 cours de la Libération
33 405 TALENCE CEDEX