Be a guest-lecturer
BEM students know they can rely on a framework of excellence to develop their skills.
You too can play a driving role in our teaching (lectures, case studies, etc.) and transmit your own particular knowledge and experience.
- 30 specific business paths
- 120 course modules
- 4 research departmental chairs
- 50 language courses
- 400 professional guest-lecturers
Be a member of an interview panel
You too can participate in our next interview panels and have a say in the admission of our new students. Your task will be to assess their knowledge, their personality, their open-mindedness and their capacity to be in tune with the time.
Your involvement in these interview panels is sought in particular for our three foundation programmes:
- during the traditional exam period, eligibility panels are generally required from May/June through to mid-July
- to assess the work of the students.
15,147 candidates applied for the entrance exams to the BEM foundation programmes
4,972 candidates short-listed for further interview
780 students joined the ESC, the EBP and SUP'TG programmes in September 2011
812 corporate executives participated in the BEM interview panels