BEM'IN : to achieve a Master's degree in France
A recognised degree in France and throughout the world: the Master of Science in Management (Grande Ecole programme, Master’s grade), approved by the National Education Ministry.
BEM'IN Exam requirements
The candidate must be under 28 in the year of the exam.
It is aimed at students with a degree of non-French-type Bac+3/4 with minimum 2 years outside France.
Step 1- : Elements to provide to BEM to register
- A personal covering letter
- An updated resume
- A copy of a recent personal ID
- A personal ID photo
- Photocopies of diplomas of higher education
- Letters of recommendation from your teachers or professionals you have worked with
- The filled in BEM'IN motivation questionnaire
- The registration fee is 50 euros. You can pay by cheque drawn on any French bank (payable to the CCIB - Bordeaux Chamber of Commerce) or by a Bank Transfer (do not forget to send us the transfer order) to BEM (ask us for the BEM bank identification number if necessary).
- the results of the TAGE MAGE in the past year of competition, the test results English IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL passed in the year of exam
- the test results of the GMAT in the past year of competition
Step 2: Eligibility and admission phase
- Complete applications will be the eligibility phase. If your application is accepted, you will have an interview (in French or English as a candidate) in your country or via Skype.
- As of February, and end of each month, sessions will be held admission panels to determine the candidates finally admitted to the Master In Management programme (ESC Grande Ecole).
- Once admitted, successful applicants must pay a deposit of 2000 euros to confirm their integration.
Registrations start in December, 2012.