The MIB-MACI programme is designed to give participants the necessary skills to compete in the global economy. It covers all disciplines of management, with systematic reference to global and geopolitical issues.
- 3 semesters from September to mid-June to improve your knowledge in International Business.
- 6-month corporate mission in a company from June to December
Degree after completion : MSc in International Business , internationally recognised and accredited by the Conférence des Grandes Écoles.
• International Environment|
• Marketing & Negociation
• Corporate Finance
• Business Law|
• Operations, Management
& Supply Chain
• Elective Courses
• Corporate Strategy & Management|
• Human Resources
• Corporate Mission & Thesis
|International Strategic Case - John Molson|
|Global Business Plan|
During the last semester, students can choose elective courses in: