BEM: an International School
International experience is at the very heart of BEM's identity.
It is expressed in a variety of ways:
- BEM students can do part of their curriculum abroad, as part of an internship or during a term as part of an exchange with one of our partner universities.
- All courses have a strong international dimension and are taught by teachers and lecturers from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
- A large contingent of international students join us:
- for one year or more (25% of all students); or
- for a several weeks to discover our School, Bordeaux and its region.
To facilitate our students' international experiences, we have entered into agreements with 125 universities around the world. To prepare you for the realities of global business today:
- 50% of our courses are taught in English.
- A third are delivered by foreign lecturers.
- All courses deal primarily with topics that have global relevance.