BEM INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
BEM is committed to excellence, social responsibility and diversity. Therefore, BEM has decided to offer financial support to high-profile international students willing to come and study with us.
The BEM International Scholarships are available for applicants to all BEM Master degrees.
Amount : 4000 euros
When awarded, the scholarship is allocated at one time for the whole curriculum in the form of a reduction in tuition fees.
Who can apply ?
International candidates (non-French) applying as a regular degree-seeking student to one of BEM's Master Programmes.
Candidates holding an international Bachelor Degree.
Non-qualifying situations :
- Students financed by the company which they work for in the frame of their studies at BEM (programmes alternating studies and work perods)
- Wine and Spirits MBA candidates .
- The applicants accessing the Msc in Management through another channel than BEM'IN
- Exchange students
- Mérit-based : strong academic background.
- Excellent GMAT (or GRE) score.
- Excellent GPA.
- Be admitted to one of BEM's programmes
How to apply ?
- Download the scholarship application form
- Attach the scholarship application and all relevant materials to your BEM application (GMAT or GRE score + university transcripts) and send it to the Programme of your choice
- If you are admitted at BEM, the School will pass on your file to the scholarship committee
Please note that you do not need to get in touch with the committee separately. The School will handle this procedure internally.
When to apply ?
BEM starts receiving applications 12 months before the start of the academic year.
Application deadline: May 31st
Committee Reviews :
- End of March
- End of May
- End of June
Programme Fees September 2012/2013
110 euros, solidarity fund
|6 120 euros|
160 euros, solidarity fund
|7 500 euros|
100 euros, solidarity fund
8 400 euros first year|
9 200 euros second year
|MIM||6 660 euros|
|ISLI||15 620 euros|
|MAI||14 520 euros|
|IMR||11 020 euros|
|ISMQ||11 700 euros|
|IMPI||11 020 euros|
|MACI||12 500 euros|
|MVS||10 500 euros|
|Wine & Spirits MBA||26 000 euros|
* These fees do not include various compulsory contributions, such as administration fees, social security, preventive medicine, solidarity fund ... etc