Every day BEM works at improving and nurturing relationships with the corporate world :
- Lectures and presentations from practising professionals as part of BEM programmes, research activities, chairs or special events.
- Continuous exchanges between faculty members and businesses.
In constant contact with over a thousand companies, BEM has forged partnerships with more than 30 major corporations in the finance, agro-food, consulting, retail distribution and manufacturing industries. In terms of career path, you have a very wide choice of options at your disposal. These special relationships will help you gain access to the sector and organisation of your choice as part of an internship, a work-study scheme or even full-time employment.
My Way career-advice days
My Way is BEM's “life-size” training centre. Several times a year, 500 to 600 students from all programmes come and put their interpersonal skills and career plans to the test.
As part of this event, about twenty conferences are organised, each dedicated to a specific function or sector, and include presentations by corporate professionals. There are also about fifteen practical workshops, moderated by human resources consultants.
This concentration of resources enables each student to :
- Take job interviews in real conditions.
- Refine their job/internship hunting strategy.
- Hear from BEM graduates who come and share their experiences about their jobs.
- Start building up their future professional network.
- Benefit from advice and feedback from professionals.
In addition to this special event, BEM offers modules dedicated to business project support during year 1 for the ESC programme and year 2 for the EBP International and MIM programmes.
If you take part in an executive education programme, you will benefit from a guidance and support module dedicated to refining or redefining your career path.
Sixty national and international companies, two hundred recruiting consultants and four thousand students, all gathered under one roof for three whole days ... Once a year, BEM and six engineering schools of the Aquitaine region (Arts et métiers, Institut polytechnique and Travaux agricoles) host a special recruitment fair on the Campus.
The joint collaboration between business and engineering schools means more job opportunities for students and is a testament to our open-minded approach and our belief in the convergence of skills and talents.
Other key benefits of the Forum :
- Every participating company is accompanied by a volunteer student, who will act as mentor and "facilitator" during the event, thus forging a privileged relationship with a potential future employer.
- BEM also sets up some two hundred individual interviews between students and businesses.
- Students can also take part in a negotiating and sales skills competition.
Special Partner Days
Once a year, the corporate and institutional BEM partners come to meet our students. Conferences, debates, round tables, recruitment interviews : everything is done to create the best conditions to enable your plans and ambitions to meet the opportunities offered by our partners.