Internships and work-study programs
Drivers for success
At BEM, internships play a crucial role in validating the acquired theoretical knowledge. We put various resources at your disposal to help you make this transition successfully :
- A dedicated platform -"placeOjeunes"- offering 8,000 internships a year proposed by 1,000 large corporations, SMEs and public organisations, both national and international.
- Personalised internship offers.
- Administration and management of internship agreements.
- Meetings with the companies that have taken on interns or hired BEM students.
- Award of scholarships for internships carried out in the Aquitaine region or abroad.
- On selected programmes, monthly monitoring by a tutor with expertise in your chosen sector.
- Methodologies and other information available via our Intranet.
Work-study scheme: a winning combination
Professional training contracts as part of our Specialised Master's courses, apprenticeship with the ESC or ISMQ programmes... BEM liaises between students and participating companies, which finance school fees and pay a compensation equivalent to 70% of the French minimum wage (SMIC).
Dividing their time equally between the School and the company, students get the same training as their peers, including international experience for ESC students.